Please join in our mission to nurture and maintain a refuge for the abused and neglected elephants of Thailand. BLES is a small, family-run charity (UK reg no – 1110252) and 100% dependant on donations from individuals like you. Any amount that you contribute will make a difference and will be reinvested into our elephants’ care. For example, a week’s worth of bananas for all of our elephants cost as little as 3,000 baht ($85/£46). By donating to the BLES eco-environment, you are supporting our elephants, saving endangered wildlife and their habitat, preventing deforestation, and preserving a threatened culture — in essence, contributing to a macrocosm of needs.
Ways of Giving:
- Donate on-line using PayPal > Donate Now
- Gift Aid (for UK donors only) > PDF Form
- Use the web to raise funds for BLES > Just Giving
- Donate by mail, please send a check to > BLES, 45 Fullers Road, South Woodford, London E18 2QB England
- Generate a cash back donation from purchases to BLES > Easy Fundraising
- Help promote awareness by joining Tripadvisor and writing about your BLES visit > tripadvisor
BLES will not succeed without your help. On behalf of the elephants, we would like to thank you in advance for your support.
Banner photograph: Peggy Dyer